In Slide's documentation, it is said, about the admin view :

" The first management component which is available is the Catalina manager web
application. It can be accessed in context "manager" on port 8080 (it runs on the same
host as the client view). The manager requires an authenticated user with role
"manager". This user is not defined in any of the Slide managed realms, but instead is
defined in a memory based realm. The "conf/tomcat-users.xml" defines the users of this
realm. "

I don't understand : I believed that, when using Slide, the users were authenticated
by Slide's Realm, and not Tomcat. So the tomcat-users.xml file shouldn't be useful
anymore, isn't it ?
Is this case, the manager must be defined in server/conf/slide/slide.conf ?

Thanx