Hi,

I'm afraid by something grave in the Slide client API : imagine you lock a resource
for a long time or even infinite time.
You get the resource and work it.
It can take just a few minutes, or many hours... but you need anyway that the resource
is locked because you're modifying it.
And then, you want to put the new resource on the server and unlock them. And what
happens : the server returns that the resource is already locked, but doesn't want to
recognize you !

That's what happens when you call lockMethod and unlockMethod, but not with the same
instance resource.
That phenomen seems to me illogical and dangerous (and to my boss, too !). So, what
must I do ? Where is the bug ?

thanx for help