It seems hardware pass-through is not applicable in SmartOS from what I know.
But
there are some indirect methods(NFS/iSCSI) you can try for there is almost no
network
overhead in LX.

Thanks.

发送自 Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/sdimjr>

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 1:02 AM -0800, "Ian Collins"
<i...@ianshome.com<mailto:i...@ianshome.com>> wrote:

On 03/12/16 21:49, 王靖 wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I try to install NOSQL database aerospike in a > lx
> branded zone. It seems that aerospike can put data in SSD and > SATA, so I
> want to have a lx branded zone that have SSD and SATA, in > this way I can
> store most of the data on SATA while use SSD as a > cache.

You will probably be much better of just using the SSD as a cache for the zones
pool.

SmartOS is designed to work with a single pool.  Unlike legacy file systems,
you generally don't have to mess about with drive configurations with ZFS.

--
Ian.

smartos-discuss | Archives<https://www.listbox.com/member/archive/184463/=now>
[https://www.listbox.com/images/feed-icon-10x10.jpg96494be.jpg?uri=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGlzdGJveC5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2ZlZWQtaWNvbi0xMHgxMC5qcGc]