I thought there r 2 ways of deploying a soap service. Either using command line or using admin page. I used command line. I don't know if you need to use both.

Praveen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:00 PM
Subject: RE: Adding a new soap service problem

I am still a little confused by deployment. (I am working with a subcontracted prototype that uses SOAP.)  Do you also have to deploy your service in the Soap admin page at http://localhost:8081/soap/admin/index.html? (Your port number may be different.)

Tom Kalafut
Interchange Crew Member
Trident Systems, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(703)691-7798

The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Trident Systems, Inc.

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>