From: Vishal Shah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 6:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: the best tool for data binding

Any suggestion/recommendations for tool/API for data binding (object-2-XML mapping and
vice versa)..

thanks
Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]