From: "Julien ALLANOS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 8:32 AM
Subject: timeout troubles

Hello,

I'm experiencing timeout using ws-soap-2.3.1: if i try to invocate a soap method
in my client, using a wrong ip address, call.invoke() throws an exception
(java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out) after 3-4 minutes. I want to
lower this timeout delay, but i believe Call.setTimeout() and
SOAPHTTPConnection.setTimeout() methods are only used once the connection on
the IP layer is established. Any hint please?
Btw, what is the difference between Call timeout and SOAPHTTPConnection timeout?

Thanks for feedback.
--
Julien ALLANOS
Silicomp-AQL