Hello All,

        I am in the process of clearing out my garage and closets. I found a
"partial kit" for an F3B Eagle. The kit consists of the fiberglass fuselage,
with blue foam cores (RG-15). Price is $100 plus shipping. If you want to
build a fast airplane, this is a nice way to start.

        I also have a standard tail Millennium for sale. This plane was used and
abused at the 2001 F3B team selection finals. Has some dents and dings, but
it is structurally sound (a piece of "Froggy" was used to field repair a LE
ding). Launched in some extreme conditions and held up nicely. Needs a good
home, would make an excellent slope racer. $400 plus shipping.

        Finally, I have a Spectrum thermal duration model. It was built for me by
Slegers, 108" span T-tail. The wing is finished in natural wood. Daryl
Perkins won Visalia with a Spectrum back in '94ish. The spar was beefed up
to make the wing stiffer. It is obechi over foam. This model nosed in on a
hand launch (rudder and elevator switched). The wing skin split near the
root on one panel, and the fuse cracked. I repaired the wing, and it is very
robust. The fuse is stripped to glass and needs prep and paint, plus 3/8
steel wingrod. It is a very very nice flying thermal plane. $200 plus
shipping.

                Aaron Valdes