On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 01:45:38PM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Just let the 3 admins look at the proposals and kick out the least
> useful proposal with the least chance of bringing something good for
> debian.

Given we do not have time anymore to setup a voting properly and there
is another project that is likely to be dropped (lack of good students
proposals), it seems like the way to do.

The idea of the voting for doing the ranking, if we had a lot of more
slots than projects would have been nice, but only having one project
to drop seems overkill.

Ana