Hey all,

I would like to remind everyone that if you want to come to DebConf, you need
to register to the conference NOW, as space in the Youth Hostel is starting to
get tight and you will not get a room if you don't register.

The registration info is on this page:
http://debconf15.debconf.org/registration.xhtml

Note that for the students who asked for food+accomodation sponsorship, you
should have received a mail from the DebConf bursaries team confirming your
status.

We are still pending confirmation on the travel sponsorship funds. You should
register anyway, as you will not get a room if you don't. We will let you know
as soon as we can confirm the travel sponsorship.

I will also submit a talk proposal for the students that would like to give a
short presentation: we bundled the GSoC talks together last year and I think it
went pretty well :)

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #92:
Stale file handle (next time use Tupperware(tm)!)