Hello,

This is my #11 weekly report on my Summer of Code project 'Debsources as
a platform'
You can view commits on alioth [1] or pull requests on github [2].
Kanban board with my per week tasks is available on trello [3].

Previous report:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2015-August/002630.html

TL;DR
-----------------

This week I worked on creating links to Debsources from the files
mentioned in the file deltas of a patch. Then i worked on extracting the
description and the bug number mentioned in the patch header in order to
add them in the patch summary and create links to the BTS. Finally I
worked on fixing several bug we found in the copyright and patch tracker.

File deltas
-----------------

In the patches summary of a package / version the information available
were the name of the patch, the file deltas and links to download and
view the patch. This week i worked on creating links to Debsources for
the files mentioned in the file deltas.

Work was merged with PR#34 [4]

Patch description - Bug number
-----------------

I extended the available information in the patches summary providing
also the description of the patch available as a field in the header and
the bug number if they exist. If a bug number exists then a link is
created towards the BTS.

Work was merged with PR#35 [5]

Copyright tracker bugs
-----------------

Raise 404 error when accessing /license/:package/:version/foo
Be more explicit when a d/copyright file is missing from a package
Fixed some problems with the breadcrumbs

Work was merged with PR#34 [4]

Patch tracker bugs
-----------------

Raise 404 error when accessing /summary/:package/:version/foo
Fixed some problems with the breadcrumbs
Ignore commented-out patches found in d/series
Retrieve patches that are in a subdirectory of d/patches/
Enforce a diff highlight when viewing a patch
Add support for 3.0 native

Work was merged with PR#34 [4] and PR#35 [5]

Next week
-----------------

This week, I'll work on the api functionalities and the online
documentation. Then I'll try to fix the version handling as the code is
duplicated for the moment.
Finally I'll try to extend the versions view in the copyright and patch
tracker so that we don't provide links for versions that do not have a
d/copyright file and for versions whose format is not yet supported.
I'll also try to explicitly mention packages that have no patches so
that the user avoids clicking.

Thanks for reading,

Orestis

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/qa/debsources.git