*Position 1 S*enior Business Analyst (SAP Support (MM))

*Project name: *Avaya Pricing Transition Project

*Assignment period:* 3 months

*Location:* Basking Ridge, NJ

*Max wage rate of consultant: *Mkt rates

*Position Description: *Gather business / functional requirements and review
process flows. Translates client requirements into technical requirements
and recommends a total I/T solution. This role documents and analyzes
requirements from a business perspective; defines current and future
operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
and works with client and the I/T Architect to ensure proper translation of
business requirements to I/T solution requirements. (reports, UIs,
extensions, configuration rational, interfaces, etc.).

* *

*Project Description: *The Avaya Pricing Transition project is an enterprise
wide program aimed at: Simplifying and standardizing our pricing
methodologies, processes and tools. APT combines four key initiatives: New
AVAYA Pricing Model (APM): global price list and discount-based pricing
model that is globally consistent. Reduce number of Material Pricing Groups.
Channel Program Enablement: enable profitable transition to channel centric
model. New Service Offer called Support Advantage (aka Citadel): simplified
offerings that combine hardware and software. 9-Tier Pricing Elimination.
The resulting business scope includes the re-engineering of the entire Quote
to Cash process and related business policies, material codes, pricing
structure, service offer structure, and financial models.

*Job Role & Skill Set:* Package Solution Consultant - SAP.SCM.MM

*Requested service/service area: *Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain
Enterprise Applications BA

* *

*Required skills:* In depth knowledge of SAP 4.6c Materials Management
Module (Requisitions, purchase orders, good receipts, accounts payables,
Inventory Management, BOMS, Master raw materials and finished goods). Prior
Avaya experience a plus Independent worker with a strong drive, must be
willing and able to work with a challenging client, must have strong
communications skills to meet and work with IT and Business associates.

*Position 2 *Senior Business Analyst (SAP Support (Tax))

[...]

*Job Role & Skill Set:* Package Solution Consultant - SAP.FIN

*Requested service/service area: *Financial Management - Finance Enterprise
Applications F3

* *
*Required skills:* In depth knowledge of SAP 4.6c Tax, Vertex, Prior Avaya
experience a plus Independent worker with a strong drive, must be willing
and able to work with a challenging client, must have strong communications
skills to meet and work with IT and Business associates.

Thanks and Regards…

Sam Kendell

* *

*SVK Systems, Inc*

                   *IT *Experts

Montgomery, AL - 36117

Ph:  205 267 5744 x 110

Cell: 334 375 4389

s...@svksystems.com | www.svksystems.com

YM: svk_...@yahoo.com <sv_...@yahoo.com>

Remedy | PowerBuilder | Coldfusion | SQL DBA | Java | .Net | Data warehouse