Position  Senior Business Analyst

*Project name: *Pricing Transition Project

*Assignment period:* 2-3 months

*Location:* Basking Ridge, NJ

*Max wage rate of consultant: *Open

*Position Description: *Gather business / functional requirements and review
process flows. Translates client requirements into technical requirements
and recommends a total I/T solution. This role documents and analyzes
requirements from a business perspective; defines current and future
operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
and works with client and the I/T Architect to ensure proper translation of
business requirements to I/T solution requirements. (reports, UIs,
extensions, configuration rational, interfaces, etc.).

* *

*Project Description: *Pricing Transition project is an enterprise wide
program aimed at: Simplifying and standardizing our pricing methodologies,
processes and tools. APT combines four key initiatives: New AVAYA Pricing
Model (APM): global price list and discount-based pricing model that is
globally consistent. Reduce number of Material Pricing Groups. Channel
Program Enablement: enable profitable transition to channel centric model.
New Service Offer called Support Advantage (aka Citadel): simplified
offerings that combine hardware and software. 9-Tier Pricing Elimination.
The resulting business scope includes the re-engineering of the entire Quote
to Cash process and related business policies, material codes, pricing
structure, service offer structure, and financial models.

*Job Role & Skill Set:* Business Analyst - Technical Requirements

*Requested service/service area: *Application Innovation - Support EE

* *

*Required skills:* In depth knowledge of ADI, MSQT, ASD, CPLR/PLAT, Portals,
CIRR, EDI, Prior Avaya experience a plus Independent worker with a strong
drive, must be willing and able to work with a challenging client, must have
strong communications skills to meet and work with IT and Business
associates

Thanks and Regards…

Sam Kendell

* *

*SVK Systems, Inc*

                   *IT *Experts

Montgomery, AL - 36117

Ph:  205 267 5744 x 110

Cell: 334 375 4389

s...@svksystems.com | www.svksystems.com

YM: svk_...@yahoo.com <sv_...@yahoo.com>

Remedy | PowerBuilder | Coldfusion | SQL DBA | Java | .Net | Data warehouse