*Hi All*
**
*Please let me know do you have any consultants for the below position
please send me the updated resume along the contact details ASAP.*
**
*

Title: PHP developer w/ Red Dot experience

Location: North of Boston, MA

Length of assignment: 3+ months

Start: ASAP

Interviews: Wednesday- until 2:00pm, Thursday 10:30-5:00pm, Friday all day

Interview Process: phone hire
*
**
*Job description:*

We are currently seeking a PHP web developer with Red Dot Content Management
experience to work with our client to move all the information from their
current website to a new website they are developing. The client is within a
2 months of “Go Live” and their current CMS is static and they need a
consultant to come in and move all the code over to the current CMS.  The
consultant may be rebuilding the entire Linux stack and would need help in
that area as well. Red dot is on wintell platform (iis bound) and they are
running V.7.5; when deployed onto Linux platform the Red Dot CMS system is
not working properly.

The client has roughly 20 different pieces of work (components-data entry
forms on old website, dynamic course catalogue lookup and queries that need
to be moved over to the new website. Interested candidates should have a
background in web application development be self-motivated and experienced
with Red dot Content management system experience.

*Must Skills:*

PHP

Red Dot V 7.5
Excellent communication

Thanks and Regards…

Sam Kendell

* *

*SVK Systems, Inc*

                   *IT *Experts

Montgomery, AL - 36117

Ph:  205 267 5744 x 110

Cell: 334 375 4389

s...@svksystems.com | www.svksystems.com

YM: svk_...@yahoo.com <sv_...@yahoo.com>

Remedy | PowerBuilder | Coldfusion | SQL DBA | Java | .Net | Data warehouse

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**: **This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or
storing or copying the information in any medium.***