Hi All,

Please let me know do you have any consultants for the below position please
respond me with the  updated resume along the contact details ASAP.

Let me know if you have any consultant for the below requirement.

Duration: 11 month contract starting JUNE 1st.

Rate: is $33.00/ hr

Work location: Memphis, TN - Hacks Cross location.

FedEx is needing a Meta Data Universe Developer for Business Object /
Crystal Reports for 40 Manual Reports and tech assist to Business Analysts
in this system.

Should be familiar w/ SQL, Access, Excel and Oracle DB's.

They want someone with 5 plus years experience and very good people
skills….must be able to work with his group well.

They will be converting legacy and SQL to Crystal and BO.  Their main role
will be developing reports using Meta Data.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards…

Sam Kendell

* *

*SVK Systems, Inc*

                   *IT *Experts

Montgomery, AL - 36117

Ph:  205 267 5744 x 110

Cell: 334 375 4389

s...@svksystems.com | www.svksystems.com

YM: svk_...@yahoo.com <sv_...@yahoo.com>

Remedy | PowerBuilder | Coldfusion | SQL DBA | Java | .Net | Data warehouse

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**: **This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or
storing or copying the information in any medium.***