Hi
I amplanning for a migration of a legacy searchengine to Solr.
Basically thedata can be categorisedinto suppliersinfo, suppliers products info and products category info. These sets of data are related to each other. suppliers products data, which is the largest, have around 300,000 records currentlyand projected to increase.

Should I put these data in 1 single collection or in separate collections - eg. 1 collection for suppliers info, 1 collection for suppliers products infoand 1 collection fo products categories info?
What should I consider and plan for when deciding which option to take?

Derek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your computer, and you must not use, disclose to anyone else or copy this e-mail (including any attachments), whether in whole or in part.
This e-mail and any reply to it may be monitored for security, legal,
regulatory compliance and/or other appropriate reasons.