Thanks for workaround Shawn.

This is for a set of example (in a book), so the cores are rather different
from each other as a libraries. Also, I want clearest possible explanation.
But it is good to know the other options.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)