Hello all,

I have a question regarding the way in which SA deals
with whitelisting & blacklisting.  If I want to whitelist
all but a few select entries from a domain, how would I do it.
Should the following work?

whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unwhitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unwhitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can't seem to find a way to do this.  Here is my predicament,
I have been getting a whole pile of viagara spams a day, all of which
have my email address as both the To: and From: address.  I have
whitelisted my own domain, but would love to be able to unwhitelist my
own email address ( I don't have much call for sending messages to
myself ).  Anyone know how to do this?

Another thought - it would be really great if you could write a rule
which removed /added an email to the white / blacklist just temporarily
while evaluating that mail.  So, for example, you could check if the To:
and From address is the same, and then remove that particular address
from the whitelist just for that particular email.

--
Cheers,
Tristan