From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of kudret
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:18 PM
To: spambayes@python.org
Subject: Re: [Spambayes] Training problem

So far only Skip tried to help me, but he just tried, couldn't help at
all.

I'm back square one. My friends' emails were going to junk folder. I
thought
may be I should start from scratch. Then everything started to stay in
inbox
or going to junk folder. Then I opened this topic. After a week or
something
all spam emails are going to spam folder again, this is good.
BUUUUUT my friends' emails are still going to junk folder. Everyday I am
recovering them, again again and again. This is not correct ! Specially
my
girl friend's emails are going to junk folder. This is totally sucks!
Heeeelp