Wow. Makes you wonder which is worse, the spam or Outlook's attempts to
deal with it. I wish I could help, but I can't.

________________________________

From: Mark Cushman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:16 PM
To: Jesse Pelton; spambayes@python.org
Subject: RE: [Spambayes] Outlook 2007 Junk mail filter - interference
withSpamBayes

Office2007's JunkMail filter pre-pends the [SPAM] tag to a subject line
when it thinks its Junk. If one moves the email back into Inbox (or
anther box), you have to click a button, "Mark Not As Spam". I was able
to hide the buttons.

Jesse Pelton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Thanks for the feedback. I often wonder how my messages will
fare when I send them out into the wide world with a lunch box and a bus
ticket. It's good to know when one has been able to do some good work.

        I don't understand what you mean by "to not have the [SPAM]
tag." Could you send a screen shot showing what you want to get rid of?
I have a "Spam" column in Outlook's message list, but I think I had to
go through a manual process to create it.