From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of gpr
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 1:18 PM
To: spambayes@python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Can spammers easily sneak through the SpamBayes
filter ?

Can spammers easily sneak through the SpamBayes statistical filters
easily -
for example how about a spam message with good words camouflaged (in
something like white color) and only
spam content visible to the user. When the filter comes across the
message
the spam score
would lean towards lower value and would sneak through the filter.

How does SpamBayes address such spam techniques?

Thank you,
Ram