After a while, that will happen automatically.

SpamBayes works by examining the characteristics of messages that you
classify as spam. Initially, you have classified no messages, so it has
no information as to what your spam looks like, and it files everything
as possible spam. You train SpamBayes by reclassifying any messages that
it gets wrong. Typically, that means dragging a message from the junk
suspects folder to your inbox or to the junk folder, or selecting the
message and using the Spam or Not Spam button ("Recover from Spam" or
"Delete as Spam" in v1.04, I think).

After you've manually classified enough messages, you'll find that
SpamBayes puts almost all messages where they belong. I typically have
excellent results once I have trained a few dozen messages. You should
continue to reclassify any that it gets wrong, as this will improve
future classification.

If you're using the Outlook/Exchange junk mail controls, you may want to
have SpamBayes filter the Outlook "Junk E-mail" folder as well as your
inbox. I'd recommend the current 1.1 alpha if you want to do this,
because it can move any good messages from the junk folder to your
inbox. 1.04 can't do that, so you have to remember to look in your junk
folder for any messages that Outlook thought were junk but SpamBayes
classified as ham - not the most intuitive thing to do!

Please "reply to all" when responding. This ensures that your responses
are retained for the benefit of anyone who searches the list archive in
the future.