From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lainie Ezeir
Sent: Tuesday, 1 July 2008 11:06 AM
To: spambayes@python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] help with spambayes - toolbar not working

.      The toolbar is not working, and the spam is not filtering properly.

.      Please ensure this mail contains:

*       the version of Windows you are using, - Windows XP Professional
*       the version of SpamBayes, - no idea, can't get into the toolbar
menue
*       any log files. attache

If you also mention that you read this trouble-shooting guide and are still
stuck, then you will be more likely to get answered!

I read, and tried and I'm still stuck :0).