Once you’ve trained the message in Spambayes you can delete the email.

PS sorry for the top-post.

From: spambayes-bounces+jesse.brandeburg=intel....@python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces+jesse.brandeburg=intel....@python.org] On Behalf Of
ChihSin Hua
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:31 AM
To: spambayes@python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Help

Dear Sir/Madam:

On an given days, I receive no less than ten (10) junk mails/spams from
overseas (one or two of them within the U. S.) server.  Outlook email program
automatically moves 99% of these junk mails/spams to the trash folder that I
created.  Outlook email software put 1% of these mails/spams into the Inbox
folder and spambayes can detect these 1% mails/spams.

I use the training routine with the spambayes to train to detect these unwanted
mails.  As you can imagine my trash folder is getting very big and I cannot
delete all these unwanted mails from the trash folder.  I believe spambayes
program require me to keep all these unwanted mails in the trash folder for
database building.  I am warned by my mail server to delete these unwanted
mails as I have exceed the size of the allocated disk space.

Please kindly let me know what is the best way to keep these unwanted mails for
your database building routine.

With Best Regards,
ChihSin Hua

The information in this transmission, including any attachments, is intended
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  Any use, review, transmission, dissemination, distribution,
reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message by anyone other
than the named addressee(s) is strictly prohibited.  Data contained in this
email may be subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) or
the Export Administration Regulation (EAR).  Regulated data may not be
exported, released, or disclosed to foreign nationals inside or outside the
United States without obtaining the prior written approval of sender as
required by the U. S. Department of State and U. S. Department of Commerce.  No
liability is accepted for any unauthorized use of the information contained in
this transmission.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify me by reply e-mail and delete this information from any
computer system(s), in addition to any physical copies of the message.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.