Dear PayPal Customer, We requested information from you for the following
reasons:We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use
associated with this account.As a precaution we have limited access to your
PayPal account in order to protect against future unauthorized
transactions.Please download the form attachment to this email and open it in a
web browser.Case ID Number:PP-596-573-921Once opened, you will have to complete
the steps to restore your paypal access. We appreciate your understanding as we
work to ensure account safety.Sincerely, PayPalCopyright © 1999-2015 PayPal.
All rights reserved.