yes.i want to contribute to this project.
now i have known the general frame  , but it is hard to know deeper and further
more.
like mouse press,position , where will the data been put? how finally all of
them are hanlded?
i think mouse input is the easiest, so i analyse it first, please show me a way
out.

thanks