On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:27:42AM +0800, thddu wrote:
> Hi
> Add usbredir channel need libusb libusbredir gudev dbus.Now I have
> successfully compiled libusb and libusbredir.But gudev and dbus can't be
> compiled.Do you have other Suggestions?How do I verify the feasibility of
> that add usbredir channel to aSpice.Thank you!

You'll have to be more specific about 'gudev and dbus can't be compiled'.
Some people seem to have managed to compile libusb on android few years back:
http://android.serverbox.ch/?p=151
If gudev/libusb are not possible to have on android, another option could
be to redo the low-level USB handling to use Android APIs (if it provides
any), but that would be more invasive work...

Christophe