ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ-> This is The 'SPORRS' Mailing List
-> Info File: http://www.anet-stl.com/acphotog/sporrs/infosporrs.htm
-> Note: Remember to include your name in each list post or reply.
-> Please delete all unnecessary quoted text from the original message!
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
Well,  Baring is also a favorite haunt of mine, every time I go there, the
trains won't let me leave.  The shot of the Amtrak train of mine of #4 on
the SPORRS site is there off the Hwy 15 overpass looking west.  I have also
spent a lot of time at Rutledge, so much so, that I think I have over shot
it.  I used to make a habit of being there at exactly 4:00 pm, and the
Q-NYLA would be there almost everytime within a couple of minutes.  Even
though it has been a while since I have visited it all, I have pretty much
covered the readily accesible shots from Ethel to Wyaconda.  I am sure
there are a lot more shots to have, especially with a short hike, but
hiking hasn't been on my list much lately, too lazy I guess.

As far as my west shots go, I did O.K.  I did make an effort to get to
Arnold's Loop, however, I was a little afraid to take the 2 wheel rental
car back in there.  I shot a couple of really cool shots of an eastbound
coming off the bottom of the loop from the highway, with Pilot Peak in the
background.  Got a couple good shots at Elburz, NV,  Aragonite, UT, and
Knolls, UT, but the trains were not cooperating.  I had a fairly good day
in the snow on Soldier Summit the prior Saturday.  I would really like to
get out there again, and if my company wins the P.E. work for the West-East
light rail line in Salt Lake, I will get the opportunity.  I would like to
do some shooting in Southern Idaho, and some more in western Wyoming as
well.  Of course, I always get a kick out of the Echo Canyon and Weber
Canyon areas as well.  If I get brave, I might even consider shooting
Donner Pass.  Salt Lake has a lot of neat stuff around it, but I haven't
really shot anything in Salt Lake proper.  Maybe next trip out.

Rick

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ-> SPORRS: 'Serious Photographers Of Railroad Related
Subjects'
-> Web Site: http://www.anet-stl.com/acphotog/sporrs/
-> Message © 1998 SPORRS® - All Rights Reserved
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ