ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ-> This is The 'SPORRS' Mailing List
-> Info File: http://www.anet-stl.com/acphotog/sporrs/infosporrs.htm
-> Note: Remember to include your name in each list post or reply.
-> Please delete all unnecessary quoted text from the original message!
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
Hi Greg,

Although I've been shooting a lot of Kodak Elite II lately, because of
cost, Provia is my first choice for film. In earlier years, Fuji's Pro
films, and consumer films, had different emulsions and bases.  I believe (I
may be wrong here), but when the Sensia was first introduced, that for the
first time,  The Pro and consumer versions had the same emulsions.  As far
as the base, I am not sure.  Dave C. convinced me to give Sensia a whirl,
and the results were very good.  Very difficult if not impossible to tell a
difference between the Provia and Sensia.  I was in a hurry when I bought
my last batch of film, and ended up with Sensia II for my Utah, NV trip, so
I guess we will see what happens.

I have never tried the Astia, but Dave insists that I give it a go, because
I seem to underexpose my film by about 1/3 to 1/4 stop, and it increases
the contrast, aloing with my pushing habits.  He says my pix are very
contrasty, so I will have to give it a try.

In a nutshell though,  I have had very good results with the original
Sensia.

Rick Newton
St. Charles, MO

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ-> SPORRS: 'Serious Photographers Of Railroad Related
Subjects'
-> Web Site: http://www.anet-stl.com/acphotog/sporrs/
-> Message © 1998 SPORRS® - All Rights Reserved
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ