ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ-> This is The 'SPORRS' Mailing List
-> Info File: http://www.anet-stl.com/acphotog/sporrs/infosporrs.htm
-> Note: Remember to include your name in each list post or reply.
-> Please delete all unnecessary quoted text from the original message!
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
I have done very littel shooting in K.C. myself, but I have many friends
who have bookloads of beautiful shots from the area.
Besides, how could you go wrong with the second largest railcenter in the
U.S.  :)

Rick Newton
St. Charles MO

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ-> SPORRS: 'Serious Photographers Of Railroad Related
Subjects'
-> Web Site: http://www.anet-stl.com/acphotog/sporrs/
-> Message © 1998 SPORRS® - All Rights Reserved
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ