Aha!

Thanks for posting the update, Francois. That helps a lot.

From: Francois Clad <fclad.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: 28 July 2023 18:38
To: adr...@olddog.co.uk
Cc: spring <spring@ietf.org>; draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compress...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: A question about draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression

Hi Adrian,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

We have received the assignments from IANA and updated the draft to reflect the
same.

My understanding is that all shipping implementations are using the assigned
values from IANA. For the values just assigned, there are early implementations
or POC code which will need to start using the new values before shipping. Note
that there is a Private Use part of the registry available for early
implementation and prototyping.

Thanks,

Francois

On 26 Jul 2023 at 10:46:13, Adrian Farrel <adr...@olddog.co.uk