Hi,

Please read our FAQ to learn how to connect an external Python environment to Spyder:

http://docs.spyder-ide.org/current/faq.html#using-existing-environment

Cheers,
Carlos

El 1/02/21 a las 9:54 a. m., Chandrasekhar Subramanyam escribió:

I have installed tensorflow_hub and set up the path in the Window 8 Environmental variable.

But when I run the command : import tensorflow_hub as thub

I get error message  Module not found.

But when I run the same from Python command line I am not getting the error.

Please help
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/2f65ad7b-1773-4105-ab88-155970ea00b3n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/2f65ad7b-1773-4105-ab88-155970ea00b3n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.