Hi,

We recently released Spyder 5.5.0, could it be possible for you to update
to that version and check again? Also, could you try to restart the Python
language server and see if that helps? For more info on how to do the
restart you can check the Spyder docs Common Illnesses page:  Common
Illnesses — Spyder 5 documentation (spyder-ide.org)
<https://docs.spyder-ide.org/current/troubleshooting/common-illnesses.html#lsp-has-stopped-working>

Let us know if the suggestions help!

Best regards,

Daniel