Hi,

This is the repo of our theme:

https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-docs-sphinx-theme

However, it has several disadvantages: it only works with Sphinx 3 and doesn't support the latest features in pydata-sphinx-theme.

That's why we're in the process of dropping that theme, which is a fork of an old version of pydata-sphinx-theme, and use that instead (but customized to look as closely as possible as our current theme).

Cheers,
Carlos