Hi there,

I just recently started integrating System.Data.SQLite.dll into my project, I
started with a very simple winform application.

I have a very simple method to create a connection, txtSqliteFile is textbox
for db file location.
SQLiteConnection GetConnection()
{
    string connectionString = "Data Source=" + txtSqliteFile.Text +
";Version=3;datetimeformat=CurrentCulture";
    SQLiteConnection conn = new SQLiteConnection(connectionString);
    return conn;
}

Then in a button handler I have these to open a connection.

SQLiteConnection conn = GetConnection();
conn.Open();

whenever Open method is called, Following exception thrown
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that
other memory is corrupt.

If I remove [STAThread] attribute from Main, it opens connections without
problem, but my OpenFileDialgue blows up, I have to have [STAThread] on Main
method.
SQLite documentation says that I can change the threading model, but doesn't
say how this can be achieved in C#. all examples are in C/C++

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks