Better yet, use the official SQLite provider for the .NET languages. This will
work with any .NET/Visual Studio language (C#/F#/VB):

http://system.data.sqlite.org/

Building GUI apps with Visual Studio is very easy, and you can get the
community edition of Visual Studio for free.

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/

--
Bill Drago
Staff Engineer

Beginning April 1, 2018, L3 Technologies, Inc. will discontinue the use of all
@L-3Com.com email addresses. To ensure delivery of your messages to this
recipient, please update your records to use william.dr...@l3t.com.