Hi,

I register a custom SQL function using dms_create_function_v2, and in the C
callback I create a rather heavy C++ helper class which I need to prepare the
result.

I currently use sqlite3_get_auxdata and sqlite3_set_auxdata, but my problem is
that the finalization callback  of sqlite3_set_auxdata is called after each
step().

Is there a way to hook into sqlite3_finalize(), in order to manage the
lifecycle of application data that is created together with a statement and to
be destroyed once the statement is finalized?

Ben