> Hi,
> I think the visualization of a schema helps to develop a sqlite database.
>
> I am searching for a free software, like SchemaCrawler.
> It is good, but can't show CONSTRAINT and FOREIGN KEY names in the
> diagram.
>
> I just tried out the Sqleton but it can't be start on my system so far.
> Do you uses such a free tool?
>
> Best, Pali

Hello Pali,

Ajqvue,
A free open source database access tool.
http://ajqvue.com/

It has a visual QueryBuilder, plugin.
http://ajqvue.com/plugins.html
http://ajqvue.com/images/screenshots/querybuilder/querybuilder_diagram.html

The application is in Java, and uses a JDBC to access a SQLite
database, file. At this time I no longer bundle a JDBC, with the
project for SQLite. One can be found though at:

https://github.com/xerial/sqlite-jdbc

Place its Jar in your jre/lib/ext folder and Ajqvue will have
access to it. I have not tried this current library and usually
build my own.

Dana M. Proctor
Ajquve Project Manager