> SQLite integers are all 64 bit - I don't about postgress, so unless
> postgress allows integers bigger than 64 bit, and you use them, you should
> be OK with your table definitions above.

> Paul

Hello,

That really provides insight to the real issue, I was having and so therefore
the question.

Since I'm using Java and JDBC I was retrieving numeric fields in PostgreSQL
with getString(), handles all, then using Integer.parseInt(stringValue) for
BigInts in storing to SQLite.

There lies the problem since BigInt values were exceeding the range of
Java Integer. My original solution was to store these as strings, will now
just use Long.parseLong(stringValue) and store has SQLite Integers
properly.

danap.