I first posted this in ErikEJ's Github repo and he referred me to
system.data.sqlite.org.

After I migrated a working SQL server database using SqlCeToolbox to Sqlite
as per toolbox instructions I tried to add an edmx model of the new Sqlite
db file to my VS project and I found that all my foreign keys that reference
composite primary keys have been rejected with error E6035 - no primary key
in source table . Foreign keys that reference non-composite primary keys are
unaffected. I have confirmed that all foreign keys are present using the
SqliteStudio.

Is this a bug with System.Data.SQLite.EF6?

Steps to reproduce

Include a complete description that I can redo to reproduce the issue.

1.      Migrate a SQL server database with tables that have foreign keys
referencing composite primary keys.
2.      Add the new Sqlite database as an edmx into a C# project.
3.      Confirm E6035 for all composite foreign keys.

Further technical details

Toolbox/Power Tools version: (found in About dialog - blue questionmark
icon) 4.7.534.0

Database engine: (SQlite, SQL Compact or SQL Server) : 1.0.108.0

Visual Studio or SSMS version: (e.g. Visual Studio 2017 15.3, SSMS 17.3)
VS2017 15.6.6

Pete Campion

Cell : +27 82 447 8989

Bus : +27 31 572 2354