On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 6:16 PM jungle Boogie <jungleboog...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 30 May 2018 at 03:27, Christian Schmitz
> <realbasicli...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> wrote:
> > Congratulations to the SQLite team.
> >
> > As far as I see, the first checkin was 2000-05-29, which was over 18
> years ago.
>
> Way to go! What a truly awesome project this has been!

Kudos indeed! To Richard, Dan, Joe, and company.

I'm rooting for a special 20 years celebrations. And why not with an SQLite
conference?

Despite the "lite" in SQLite, there's a wealth of features, extensions,
experimental feature branches,
not even talking of all the ecosystem around SQLite with tools, "IDEs",
etc... A special
conference to teach/present on all this, and discuss the "next 20 years",
would be
wonderful, and something I'd travel to Europe from (I'd assume it'd be in
the US...). My $0.02. --DD