On June 15, 2018 12:17:31 PM EDT, dmp <da...@dandymadeproductions.com> wrote:
>> Mailing lists are now back on-line and once again accepting
>> subscriptions.  I have implemented measures to block the subscription
>> robots and to better log subscription activity to better detect
>future
>> mischief.
>
>> I consider this to be a stop-gap measure that will buy me some time
>> to implement and test a better log-term solution. .........
>
>> D. Richard Hipp
>> d...@sqlite.org
>
>As a comment, again with past post with regard to Mailing List.
>
>This mailing list is a very informative, simple, and a conveniant
>method to disperse information in a bulk format. A change to a web
>interface, (forum, other), that requires a login each day is most
>likely going to push me away.
>
>Hope a fix can be accomplished.
>
>danap.

Opinions on this have made the rounds here before, but I will reiterate that I
feel the same. I would be especially sad to see this discussion list move to
Discourse (as was suggested and apparently explored earlier this week), as I
find that software very unresponsive and difficult to use on Firefox for
Android, and I do much of my reading of this list on the go (like right now).

--
J. King