They are part of the current draft release:
http://www.sqlite.org/draft/releaselog/3_25_0.html

Dan,

I see that there is a new create function to create the window functions which
have some slight changes to the methods being called and what they do.

I presume that a function defined with the new API can continue to be used as a
"normal" aggregate function, but that the new API must be used to define
aggregates that can be used with the windowing calls (that is they must be able
to compute "interim" results, be able to unwind or reverse value additions, and
have a separate destroy function) ... and that if the definition does not
include the new methods defined by the windowing API they cannot be used with
the Windowing API .. is this a correct interpretation of the code?

On another note, what a really nice addition!

Now to figure out how to "unwind" value additions to a bunch of running
computations so they can be used in the windowing API ...

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.