On 5 Jul 2018, at 4:51pm, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to get which command was executed?
> Or which table was added/changed/dropped?

There is no reason for SQLite to record the information you want.  If a
connection you have no control over changes your schema you can't do anything
about it.

> Or the only way is to query sqlite_master? But there is no guarantee
> that the last record in that table with the "'table' || 'view'" condition
> willbe that one that was just created/altered.

Correct.  It could be any row in that table.  And they might have DROPped a
table just as easily as CREATing a new one.

> 2. During the application run, someone started sqlite3, connects to
> the database and creates a
> brand new table.
> 3. My application will need to pick up the newly created table and continue.

Why are people creating new tables in a database someone else created ?  That's
not a common thing to do.  Normally people add records to existing tables.
There are many ways to monitor adding records to an existing table.

Simon.