Hi,

Context: Users of our app can define a working directory where sqlite files are
stored. This can be a network share. The files are only used by one user at the
time.

We now saw two crash reports with „Database disk I/O error“ when a transaction
was closed with „END“. Is this a known problem when having sqlite files on a
network share?

I read about the locking quirks on network share but related this to cases
where a file could be accessed by several users at the same time and an
application trusts the operating system to handle the locking correct. I don’t
understand it that way that using sqlite files from a network share is per se
impossible.

Any insights on this?

Viele Grüsse.

--