Hy,

If I change the data in the first row with the 'id'='1' in the table 'leslie', I get a DBConcurrencyException at the Update-command:

System.Data.DBConcurrencyException: 'Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 of the expected 1 records.'

By deleting the row it raises in Program.cs in the Main-Class:

System.Data.DeletedRowInaccessibleException: 'Deleted row information cannot be accessed through the row.'

It is only this one row, the other rows can be changed/deleted without any problem. The database is attached.

Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2017 version 15.7.5    (.NET Framework 4.7.1)

Best,

Artem