Auftrag von Lars Frederiksen
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. August 2018 11:42
An: 'SQLite mailing list' <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [sqlite] (no subject)

Hi SQLite-users,

I have in the console prg (cmd) created a small database in SQLite with only
one table (just in order to check out SQLite). The Table is defined like
this:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS "Gloser"(
GRAESK VARCHAR(50) NULL,
DANSK VARCHAR(50) NULL,
LEKTION VARCHAR(10) NULL,
NOTE TEXT NULL
);

As a programming language I use Delphi 10.2 (GUI Object Pascal) and their
FireDAC components for handling SQLite.
When I (in my Delphi program) try to write to the database like this:

fdqFlashCard.Append;
fdqFlashCard.FieldByName('GRAESK').AsString:= 'græsk';
fdqFlashCard.FieldByName('DANSK').AsString:= 'dansk';
fdqFlashCard.FieldByName('LEKTION').AsString:= 'lektion'; fdqFlashCard.Post;

Then I get this error:

[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR: Attempt to write a readonly database

I have been searching without a result. Anybody with a helping hint?

BR Lars