SQLite language as implemented uses a Lemon based parser. The syntax
diagrams are created from the bubble-generator.tcl script. Is one
generated from the other, or are they maintained separately? Is one
(or another file that I don't know exists yet) the canonical
description of the "complete" SQLite syntax?

I ask because I'm working on a project idea for a senior project class
I'll be taking this fall and want to do something related to
identifying SQL syntax at C++ compile time. In doing a little research
/ planning, I started by creating my own syntax description from some
of the diagrams, then realized "I should just use portions of the
syntax diagram script directly", then started wondering about the
parser vs the diagram script.

--
Scott Robison