Hello,

I have created a database to database transfer plugin for
my application. The plugin is functional and I have
collected a log of testing results stored in a SQLite db.
The links below are of the database and definition of
parameters fields. The main exception, dbTypeMemory,
meaning memory or file db.

https://github.com/danap/db_to_filememorydb/blob/master/docs/dblog/db_To_db_Parameters-log.db
https://github.com/danap/db_to_filememorydb/blob/master/lib/plugins/DB_To_FileMemoryDB/transfer-param.config

Testing was done with a 50K entry MariaDB table on a low
end local network machine. Four fields in the table, Integer,
Double, Text, and Blob. Text and Blob fields of arbitrary
length to 10K.

Resulting file database sizes for all 50K rows were in the
range of 390MB to 1.83GB.

The application is Java based and uses JDBCs.

The result for the 50K file db test of SQLite was 370.184
seconds. Is this a reasonable transfer speed, given the
conditions noted?

danap.