On 09/26/2018 01:14 PM, Deon Brewis wrote:
I am receiving an integrity check failure on 3.26 on the 9/19/2018 drop. It's
not everywhere and it may be coincidental, but it may also be related to the
new change where expression indexes aren't updated if their columns aren't
modified.

I'm getting these integrity check failures:

wrong # of entries in index A
wrong # of entries in index B
wrong # of entries in index C

where all 3 of those indexes use expressions. I have a before database, after
database, and an error log from SQLITE.

Can I send this to someone to investigate?

Can you send them to me if you don't want to upload them? "dan AT sqlite.org" if you prefer.

Thanks,
Dan.

- Deon