Just pick "File -> Open" off the menu and then point and click that hooey-gooey
at the database file ... (Assuming here -- most hooey-gooeys have a File Open
menu clickety-pokey to open a file ...)

Though since the problem is with "SQLite Studio" I would suggest either RTFM or
contacting the authors of that software for assistance.  I doubt that anyone
here can help you with SQLite Studio anymore than they could help you with
Firefox (which also uses SQLite3 databases) or even Windows itself (the
MickeyMouse Store uses an SQLite3 database).

 ---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.